Sam + Caroline: Wedding(!!!)























 Gorgeous C almost ready! 

All the handsome guys...

















 Ready to see her sweet daddy <3


 tears... <3




















Yours truly... doing my thing. -- Thanks to aunt JM, (my second photog,) for the shot! 


more tears <3


 Everyone was crying...









<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3 hearts <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3






 FiiiiiiiiiRRRRSSSTT KISS!!!! <3







 Mr and Mrs. Driscoll!!..... (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
overwhelmed by God's goodness and grace!!


 ** Spank spank** // "Welcome to the Air Force!"






 Yep -- Pretty much sums it all up <3 :') 




























































































Caroline... You are a gem
Sam... keep her shining!

Thank you for trusting me with your HUGE day!!
I love you guys so stinkin' much!!!!!!!


And of course, shoutout to my one-of-a-kind Auntie Jeanne Marie for assisting me!!!
 I LOOOOOVVVE YOOOOUU!!!!!!!! <3

And thanks to Starbucks for always being there for me <3 Love you too... a lot <3

Love always,
K


Comments

  1. Katie!!! I love our pictures, thank you sooooo much!!! <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katie, your work is gorgeous! So proud to be your aunt and assistant! Had fun making pictures with you! I love you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts