Monday, January 25, 2016

Matthew + Amy :: Engagement Sesson


"OOHHH MYYY WOOOORRDD ARE YOU FOR REAL?!"
"Yep!"
"ARE YOU SUUUURE?!"
"Yep!"
"SO THEY ARE LIKE GETTING MARRIED IN LIKE 3 MONHTS?!" 
"YEP!!"

:D :D :D



It's true folks! They are getting married in April!! Can't believe how the time flies.. 
always believe your parent kids, they know what they are talking about when they say that. 
#TrueStatment  //  Moving on >>>


 Daawwwwwwwwwww.......



 DAAAAWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!......



 My my myyy check out this bling bling!! whoooohooo!! 






 :D
 PS: There was some confusion on what they were supposed to be looking at, in the end they fixed 
their eyes on the moon, and they were laughing - makes for a great pic <3  :D 









 BOOM >



 If I get married remind me that I said I wanted some photos like these, K?.. k.







 Just one more shot of this unique ring k?!
SO MUCH LOOOVEE!! :D 

Loved it guys! Loved the day, Love you, always will, end of story.
Thanks for letting me photography your beautiful hearts! 

2 comments:

  1. You did a wonderful job on these, Katie! I love the location + poses you chose. So beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm starting a blog of my own so I'm shopping around Iowa blogs getting a lay of the land. I just had all of my parent's wedding photos digitized by ScanDigital. Can't wait to upload them and get started!

    ReplyDelete