SAMUEL + ANNA PIERCY WEDDING!

Another lovely wedding! I was so  >HAPPY<  I got to shoot this one!!
Here are a good many of my favorites for you to enjoy :)
 PC: sheila







BEHIND THE SCENES :)  PC: sheila

PC: sheila

PC: sheila 









The Dudes. The Bros. Ya know.
HAHA!! My goodness these guys tho...










OH. MY. WORD.


Heeeelllloooo!!










PC: sheila 
PC: sheila 

PC: sheila 
PC: sheila 


MY SECOND SHOOTER SHEILA!! SHE WAS THE BOMB!! 
SHE'S WORKING ON HER WEBSITE SO BE ON THE LOOKOUT FOR THAT!! 
SHE ROCKS HER JOB! LOVE YOU GIRL!




Comments

  1. How sweet wedding pictures! I am in love with this charming couple. I am also going to get married and I can’t wait to book prettiest venue from list of best reception halls in Atlanta. You know dear I found this list on eventup.com!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts