PAUL + MORGAN ::: Engagment photos(!!!!!!!!!!) - {more to come}

After church, our whole family came to this lovely lake side spot for a nice, calm, relaxing family lunch... right?







 WHEN ALL OF THE SUDDEN!!! >BOOOOOOM!!<
 *After telling us his testimony :: "Which leads me to the next thing... well, uh, Morgan, 
I've so enjoyed getting to know you and, um, will you marry me?!"
 "YEEESSSSS!!!!"
 "Oh my goodness! I'm so overwhelmed by God's goodness!" -Paul

 "YEEAAAAHHH!!!!"
"Wait?! Did all of you guys know?!"
"Yes! He told us yesterday and showed us the ring!"
"What?!"


"Oh my gosh is this mine?! Look at this pretty riiiiinng!!"



 "I can't believe this is happening!"

 Me: "Daawwwwww look at the cuties!!"




Rewatching the video we took :D

What a fantastic dayyy y'all?!!!

Comments

  1. Aww these are adorable!! Perfect lighting + location! ♡

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts