in which our very, very favorites come to visit // part 1

Yes! They really did! These guys are our best friends for life and we've grown up together for many a year. There was a wedding we were both invited to so they came for two days. We packed as much into those two days as we possibly could, including a all girls photoshoot. :) Enjoy - more to come.





We tried something new... :)

















some, I apologize, were wayyy over exposed. :( But I did the best I could to fix them.

-{k}atie

P.S  PART 2 TO COME IN A WEEK OR SO

Comments

  1. Awww, I love it! You guys are so full of beauty and light and joy. Plus, I find it fascinating how much you look like sisters. O.o

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw Rach, do you really think so? We have gotten that one a few times :)

      Delete
  2. Such fun photos! I love the lighting and poses you did! So fun + happy! Some of my favorites are sitting on the steps, jumping, skirts/boots pic, and the photos with YOU in them! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Tashia! You make me smile! - You are a very good follower. :)

      Delete
  3. Not enough of Kit-Kat :(
    But lots of beauty + and contagious, overflowing joy. <3 And so now I look forward to letters with all the details ;)
    {yours, olivster}

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts