NCFIC conference // the POWER of the GOSPEL

Hello all!
 Last weekend I had a wonderful + blessed time at a conference in Asheville, NC! I heard great speakers with great messages from the bible. I met new friends and got to fellowship every evening! {which included volleyball up the mountain and square dancing in Johnson Hall, also coffee shop stops and singing the night away!... morning... um, yeah... moving on.} well, along with all that great stuff I was one of  4 photographers at this event. I spent many an hour running around here to there, and there to here. It was great doing what I love! I hope you enjoy the few photos below, and please leave me a "hello" and do tell which one is your favorite! 






 And these next 3 photos are for a special friend who was not able to go to this lovely little coffee shop the last time she was there. So, I promised myself to post them for her. {hearts to you, Olivster!}


 Jeff Pollard
 Kevin Swanson
And that believe it or not, is all I came back with. If you would like to see more of what I took and of what the other photographers took, click this link.

Have a great one guys!
Love,
Katie

Comments

  1. CLOUDS COFFEE SHOP, HERE I COME. OH YEAH, WITH MY DEAR KATIE TOO. SINCERELY, OLIVSTER. <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts